For organizations in search of to unlock innovation with information and AI, AWS re:Invent 2023 presents a number of alternatives. Attendees will uncover providers, methods, and options for tackling any information problem. On this put up, we offer a curated record of keynotes, periods, demos, and reveals that can showcase how one can unlock innovation in information and AI utilizing AWS for Information.
A number of keynotes will shine a highlight on information. For instance, Dr. Swami Sivasubramanian, VP of Information and AI at AWS, keynotes Wednesday, November 29, from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM on utilizing firm information to construct differentiated generative AI functions that may unlock new ranges of productiveness and creativity throughout the group.
A number of Innovation Talks will present insights into information matters. These 60-minute talks will even highlight how AWS is empowering clients to innovate and overcome their most necessary enterprise challenges:
- STG227-INT | AWS storage: The spine in your data-driven enterprise, offered by Andy Warfield, Vice President and Distinguished Engineer; Tuesday, November 28 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
- AIM245-INT | Innovate sooner with generative AI, offered by Dr. Bratin Saha, Vice President of AI & ML; Wednesday, November 29 | 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM
- DAT212-INT | Future-proofing your functions with AWS databases, co-presented by Jeff Carter, Vice President of Databases and Migration Providers, and Rahul Pathak, Vice President of Relational Database Engines; Wednesday, November 29 | 2:30 PM – 3:30 PM
- AIM250-INT | Placing your information to work with generative AI, offered by Mai-Lan Tomsen Bukovec, Vice President of Expertise; Thursday, November 30 | 12:30 PM – 1:30 PM
- ANT219-INT | Information drives transformation: Information foundations with AWS analytics, offered by G2 Krishnamoorthy, Vice President of Analytics; Thursday, November 30 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
FORMULA 1 automobiles are information powerhouses, with over 300 sensors accumulating greater than 1.1 million information factors per second. F1 makes use of all that information with AWS to realize insights on race technique and automobile efficiency. In addition they combine a few of these insights into the dwell TV broadcast to entertain and educate followers.
Cease by the AWS for Information sales space within the AWS Village to get information technique recommendation from an AI-powered Information Concierge created by the AWS Generative AI Innovation Middle. You’ll be able to race slot automobiles whereas seeing AWS applied sciences pull information in actual time. You too can discover an augmented actuality expertise demonstrating F1 insights powered by AWS.
A number of academic periods will discover greatest practices for deriving worth from information on AWS. Examples embody ANT335: Get essentially the most out of your information warehousing workloads, DAT323: Discovering the vector database energy of Amazon Aurora and Amazon RDS, and AIM337: Speed up generative AI software improvement with Amazon Bedrock.
You’ll be able to study information integration applied sciences and techniques with periods resembling ANT326: Arrange a zero-ETL primarily based analytics structure in your organizations, ANT331: Construct an end-to-end information technique for analytics and generative AI, and ANT218: Unified and built-in close to real-time analytics with zero-ETL.
We will even cowl information governance with periods resembling ANT206: Fashionable information governance buyer panel, ANT334: Finish-to-end information and machine studying governance on AWS, and AIM344: Scaling AI/ML governance.
Plan your re:Invent agenda
From information ingestion and storage to evaluation and visualization, AWS gives a complete, built-in, and ruled set of knowledge providers. re:Invent presents a detailed take a look at how organizations can use these information providers to rework their enterprise. Browse the agenda to plan your re:Invent go to. You’ll depart impressed and geared up to make use of information like by no means earlier than.
Concerning the writer
Pradeep S. Parmar is a Senior Product Advertising Supervisor at AWS. He focuses on information and AI providers for technical determination makers. His prior expertise consists of main product advertising for SaaS, networking, and server merchandise at a startup, Cisco Techniques and Solar Microsystems. Exterior work, Pradeep dedicates time to volunteering with a non-profit wellness group.