Date/Time: August 3, 2023 (2-3PM ET / 11AM-12PM PT)
Be a part of Workiva and PwC as they dive into the European Sustainability Reporting Requirements (ESRS) and double materiality. The ESRS, on the verge of approval by the European Fee, is ready to assist revolutionize company ESG disclosures, impacting hundreds of EU-based firms in addition to US and different non-EU headquartered firms as early because the FY ’24 reporting interval.
Workiva and PwC specialists will discover the most recent updates on the ESRS, delve into necessities, and supply sensible steering on implementing the idea of double materiality.
Tune in for Workiva and PwC’s evaluation of the EU’s current session of the ESRS and acquire an understanding of the implications to your group. Uncover the steps to performing a double materiality evaluation alongside key learnings from PwC purchasers.
This webinar can function your alternative to achieve essential insights for the ESRS and can assist you keep on the forefront of sustainability reporting practices.
After the webinar, you may develop a greater understanding of the right way to:
- Create a pathway for double materiality evaluation
- Determine knowledge gaps and make plans to assist deal with them
- Construct enhanced processes for ESRS reporting
- Nico McCrossan, Supervisor, Sustainable Finance & ESG, GreenBiz Group
- Mandi McReynolds, Head of International ESG, Workiva
- Wealthy Gilchrist, Managing Director, ESG Belief, PwC
- Jackie Umstead, Director – ESG, PwC
If you cannot tune in dwell, please register and we’ll e-mail you a hyperlink to entry the webcast recording and sources, out there to you on-demand after the dwell webcast.